JOIN OUR TEAM
For more information about business opportunities at Spray of Sunshine email email@example.com
Choose your desired location below to schedule an appointment online.
19644 LaGrange Rd.
Mokena, IL 60448
1647 N. Clybourn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
16122 S. Route 59 Suite 106
Plainfield, IL 60544
920 Roosevelt Rd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
On location wherever you are!
Events • Spray Tanning Parties • Movie Sets • Private Residences
Sunless Tanning Studios
Internship Description /Responsibilities & Overview:
- Promoting, Exposure, Building Business Relationships
Learn about updating websites, internet advertising, email lists, direct marketing,
social media marketing, public relations, business to business marketing, flyer design
- Promotional Infomercial
Help with scripting, casting, staging, and work with a professional crew and video
- Management/Other Skills:
Scheduling, Event Logistics (specifications), Marketing, Press Relations,
Management, Creative Concept Development, Organizing Media Coverage, Speaker
Coordination, Entertainment Coordination, Special Events, Sponsorship
Management, Advertising, Graphic Design
- Interns direct responsibilities will include…
o Marketing research
o Assisting the executive director with daily operations, setting up logistical
needs for events, promotions, expos, etc.
o Working on cross promotions, writing press releases and blogs.
o Developing relationships with new clients, companies, and
- This is an unpaid internship
- Spray of Sunshine is offering to sponsor internship credits towards your degree (ask your College or University counselor about availability).
- After completion of internship, all candidates are evaluated for employment
- Unlimited Complimentary Services from any Spray of Sunshine Salon for entire
course of internship.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for individuals that are willing to get involved with the growth and development of the Spray of Sunshine brand. We are looking for individuals with the
- Currently attending an accredited college or university or recent Graduates looking
for experience in the work field.
- Great people skills / confidence in associating with all different types of individuals.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Eye for design and aesthetics.
- Desire to learn with a great student mentality.
- Uncompromising work ethic.
- Excellent computer skills! Having a laptop or computer to do independent work and research is preferred.
- Excellent writing & verbal communication skills
- Deep passion for social media
- Ability to contribute weekly blog posts and meet editorial deadlines
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to use grass roots marketing.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends in applications and appropriately applying that knowledge to increase awareness.
- Measuring and reporting on the impact of marketing/public relation efforts.
MARKETING/PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
We are seeking a professional with the following skills:
Friendly and supportive attitude with great work ethic
Must be pro-active, punctual, responsible, and highly organized
Must have the love for helping people through superb customer service.
Must be able to multi-task
Excellent people skills
Sales or cashier experience a plus
Spa or salon experience a plus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Provide state of the art sunless tanning solutions to our beloved clientele.
Educate clients of our process to ensure phenomenal results.
Greet, check in & check out clients.
Answer Merchandise Related Questions
Back up Front Desk Coordinator as needed
Experience in Service Industry Preferred(spa, hospitality, prestigious retailer)
Estheticians and Cosmetologists preferred.
Retail Experience or Specialty Store Background a Strong Plus
Prior Cosmetic/Beauty Industry Experience a Strong Plus
Must Be Able to Work Saturdays and Evenings
Pass Free Airbrush Tanning Certification Course
Competitive Wages Plus Tips!
Employee Retail Discount
Spray of Sunshine Corporation
Direct Contact: Katie Hafer
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org